Attention Athletes and Parents
- As a reminder, registration for ALL athletes will be done ONLINE via the “REGISTER MY ATHLETE” web site.
- You will not be cleared to participate on any athletic teams until the online registration has been completed and you receive an EMAIL notifying you that you are “CLEARED.”
- If you participated in the physical night, please remember to have your parents complete the registration BEFORE August 1st to ensure you are cleared before the fall seasons begin.
- If you have not received your physical and are planning to participate in athletics at BCHS, you may purchase the CCSD physical form (this is the REQUIRED form per CCSD Policy) from the banker beginning August 1st for $25.00.
- Once you have completed your physical, return the completed form (signed by a doctor) to the athletic office and then use the following instructions for completing the remainder of your registration:
REGISTER MY ATHLETE ~ Instructions For Parents
Register My Athlete allows parents to register their athletes for sports online. Here are some basic steps to follow when registering your athlete for the first time:
- Find Your School: Find your school by going to http://registermyathlete.com/schools/, selecting your state, and finding your school. Click on the school to continue to the next step.
- Add a new athlete: The next step is to add an athlete. You can do so by clicking the “My Athletes” tab on the left-hand side of the page or by clicking “Add Athlete” underneath the “My Athletes” tab. This only needs to be done once during your athlete’s entire career at a school. The information entered here will carry over from year to year. This information includes your athlete’s contact information and medical information.
- The athlete’s profile: After you’ve created your athlete you will be brought to their Profile page. This page is a summary of their info and involvement.
- Register for a sport: Click “+ Register For A Sport” to begin registration, you will be asked to choose which sport your athlete is registering for.
- Your registration checklist: This page shows the status of your athlete’s registration. You will be asked to complete several steps to complete registration including agreeing to documents, and completing the physical.
- Physicals: Physical documents should be completed by the parents (or medical professionals as needed). Parents have the ability to upload these physical documents to the system. Uploaded documents will need to be verified by the admin at the school prior to be accepted as complete. (If a document upload is rejected for any reason, the parent will receive an email with the rejection reason. After the error has been corrected, parents will be able to re-upload the document for verification.)
- Complete registration: Your registration is complete once all items on the checklist have been completed.
- After registration: After registration is complete, you can login at any time to view the Status of your athlete and their participation on the team.
Under the same account, repeat steps 3-9 to register additional athletes.
Future Seasons & Years
Once your athlete has been added to your account, you only need to follow steps 5-8 to register them for another sport.
Register My Athlete Tech Support
Email Support: email@example.com
Phone Support: 435-213-1601
Phone Support Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm